August 13, 2001
- Continue to maintain a first class webpage. The webpage is
the Associations "face and voice" to members. The webpage must
be updated routinely with new information such as names and
pictures. This is the first priority.
- Continue to build the Association's membership. Only
through identifying additional members of the battalion and bringing
them into the Association can we fulfill the Association mission.
Expanding membership is the second priority.
- Strengthen the role of the Company Representatives. The
Association Officers cannot reach out to all members as the
membership grows. Company Representatives are the "company
commanders" to grow members and to discuss the desires and needs of
- Plan and hold reunions as desired by membership. During
each reunion unofficial polls should be taken to decide how
frequently reunions should be held. Identify locations, plan
programs and provide a meaningful experience along the line of the
mission's statement of the Association.
- Hold periodic elections as required. Hold elections at reunions
or as required on line.